The Great Thought

 ​

The Great Thought 


I was feeling down and bored, staring into my glass bowl, when it somehow brought a sense of peace to my mind.

While observing insects, a question popped up: If thoughts are life, then why can’t we control them as we wish?

​A few seconds later, an answer emerged alongside the question.

​As per my observation, ironically, our reality is not designed by the physical world—the physical world is merely an input. For example, a rock is a physical substance, but the perceived reality of that substance differs for each individual. Thoughts are the true designers of your life.

​I categorize three main factors explaining why we cannot easily control them:

​Continuous Engagement: The mind is constantly running, stimulating thoughts even when you try to keep quiet. The background noise—whether rooted in your past or your future—is always striving to keep you engaged. It acts like a perpetual engine. Sometimes, I feel this is the reason reality is so hard to decode.

​Sensory Inputs: Living in the physical world means continuously perceiving it through our sensory system, which constantly triggers new thoughts to pop up. It keeps feeding inputs into our thoughts until we become consciously awake.

​Psychological Behavior: This is the crucial decision-maker that customizes thoughts according to an individual’s behavioral patterns—whether driven by comfort zones or experimentation. It keeps our thoughts bound to the familiar, even when we suffer.

​When this background noise plays without being attached to an identity, it loses its power to design your reality.

​One should understand: I am not these three factors; I am the space in which all three exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conceptual Framework: The Layers of Reality

Time and My Questions

Rebirth Of God